Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Starting a new lifestyle

Today marks the day of a new beginning for me, including a brand new blog!  I am on the fast track to losing weight the right way by changing my lifestyle for the better in all aspects of my life.  First, my diet is drastically changing to only contain healthy, natural and mostly organic foods.  Working out is my new best friend starting today after work.  I am going to try a 30-minute round of cardio starting with a 5 minute warm up, then 15 minutes at a brisk pace, followed by 20 minutes of intervals and then a 5 minute cool down.  I have never used such strategy with cardio, I thought cardio is as cardio does, but apparently that is not the case.  If you do intervals in your cardio work out, you can burn up to 20% more calories in the same amount of time!  WOW, that's huge!  Why wouldn't you do the intervals if they are making THAT huge of a difference?!  I will follow this with some specific belly-burning tricks that can help brutally MURDER belly fat quicker than normal work outs.  I found this great book at Office Depot called the 21-day Belly Melt and it has all kinds of wonderful tips to burn belly fat and be as effective as possible with work outs and eating!  I am thrilled for my new lifestyle that has already begun; I already feel better and more energetic just from eating planned, regimented meals made of mostly veggies and fruit!


Stay tuned for more stories and adventures of this crazy roller coaster called...


A Buck's Life!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment