Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back At It in 2013!

It has been way toooooo long since I have done this and I am ready to get back on it!!  This week is a new start in 2013 to lose weight, get fit and be happier all the way around!  

I have started my diet plan this week and am using the "My Fitness Pal" app on my iphone.  This helps me count my calories for the day and also get credit for burning calories through cardio.  Based on my weight, height and goal weight, I am able to have 1430 calories per day.  Yesterday I was under by about 350 calories for the day after a light stretching yoga session on my lunch break at work.  It is National Stress Awareness Week so my office is making an effort to do things for us that are relaxing and beneficial to our work and ourselves.  Then I enjoyed a light walk with my sis-in-law and the kids after a very healthy dinner of taco salad but with ZERO Carbs!  I went easy on the dressing and heavy on the veggies...both satisfying and nutritious! 

I am so ready to be back on the band wagon and hope that I can get my followers back and help motivate each and every one of you!  

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for AT LEAST one weekly update!

Buck Chick Out!

1 comment: